Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love To Hunt

I am SO ready to go hunting. I watched a hunting DVD yesterday and it really got me in the mood. I usually don't like getting up that early, but when I'm hunting I love it. Someday I want to go to Colorado or Montana with my Dad to elk hunt, but I need to get in shape first! lol
I need to get my hunter's safety thing eventually, too. I still don't have one.
I'm SOOOO ready to go deer hunting this fall too, 'cause I still haven't got me a deer. I'd like to shoot a big buck. We shall see ;)
I'm going to have to practice shooting a bow eventually. My younger brother has one, but I need more practice. I can't aim too well.
Well, that's my random thoughts for now. I'm sure I'll be back soon :D


Random line of the day: "Cookie man say no."

No comments: