Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Short Answers


If you want to participate, you can link up HERE:


Where does popcorn come from?

R: Um. Bird Poop. Exploding bird poop. From the extreme heat of the desert.
J: Uh. Stores.
M: Corn kernels.

If you had to decide between eating brownies all day or going to the park all day, what would you choose?

R: Going to park.
J: Going to the park, because then I would throw up from eating too much brownies.
M: Which park?
Me: Just any park.
M: The park. Because I don't want to get sick. Because the park's more fun.

What’s your favorite movie and why?

R: Don't have one cuz I like them all.
J: I like all of them. I don't have a favorite.
M: Monsters vs. Aliens because it's awesome. Wait, no. Veggietales!!

What exactly is it that an author does?

R: Um. Uses a gallon of ink a day. Or something...
J: What's an author?
Somebody that writes books.
J: Oh. They poop their pants. (I'm sorry, that's what he said. That's my weird little brother for you :P)
M: Tired all day. From writing.

If you could look just like anybody, who would it be?

R: Me, myself and I. But not Michael Jackson.
J: Me, myself and I.
M: You. Without the pimples on your face. My big sister that loves me so much named Ashley.

Okay, nice answer, but did you have to mention my acne? I know I have zits, so stop telling me that. Anywho...

No comments: