Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Double TAG

...Well, in way. Eldarwen tagged anyone with naturally straight hair (well, mine is for the most part) and Rachel tagged anyone who likes to drink milk.


1- Have you been asked out? Yes, twice actually. I said no to both guys.

2 - Where was your default picture taken? Tell me what a default picture is, then I'll answer that.

3 - What's your middle name? Gail

4 - Your current relationship status? Single but not available *nods* I'm just waiting for the guy God has planned for me, and I'll guess I'll figure out who that is someday.

5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? What's that, again? lol... um, I don't take naps...

6 - What is your current mood? Excited about (hopefully) finishing my NaNo story tonight, and kind of thinking about the future and my friends, as always.

7 - What color shirt are you wearing? *looks down* The only yellow shirt I own.

8 - Missing something? I don't guess.

9 - Current Favorite Quote? there's a lot... hmmm.... Some Albert Einstein ones are pretty good. And there's a quote from Dr. Seuss that I really like. And numerous Bible verses and some song lyrics.
There are only two things that are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.-Albert Einstein

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits. -Albert Einstein

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would it be? Well.... I don't know, I guess everything teaches me something. Although I guess maybe I could think of one thing, but I've probably learned a lot from that too... and who knows, maybe some things I'm unhappy about are things that will affect the rest of my life in a good way.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Hmm... a small dinosaur, an eagle, or a tiger.

12 - Ever had a near death experience? If I did, I didn't realize it.

13 - Something you do a lot? Say random things and make myself look stupid :P

14 - The song stuck in your head? None at the mome-- wait... now I have Haight St. by Anberlin stuck in my head. Thanks.....

15 - Least favorite household chore? Depends on my mood...

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you: none that I know of

17 - When was the last time you cried? Yesterday... before that, I can't even remember.

18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? In a choir when I was younger.

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility would be interesting.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Usually their face, I guess... I don't know, I don't make a habit of staring at guys for no reason.

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? I haven't been to Starbucks enough to know, unfortunately.

22 - What's your biggest secret? I'm and Elf. *nods* You really think I'd tell you? Although I guess I don't even have any.

23- What's your favorite color? Blue

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? No. I watch cartoons and Veggietales, but not kiddie shows. Well, I guess Veggietales might count, but I say it doesn't.

25 - What's on your walls? Paint. And one poster that is begging for company.

26 - What are you? A human girl and a child of God.

27 - Do you speak any other language? Not fluently.

28 - What's your favorite smell? Cookies, outdoors after it rains in the summer

29 - Describe your life in one word! random

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain? I'm not married or engaged, so no.

31 - What are you thinking about right now? My mouth is very dry and I want a Dr. Pepper, yet I'm not thirsty. And I need to get to work on my NaNo story.

32 - What should you be doing? Working on NaNo or sleeping.

33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? I honestly do not remember. I'm a rather easy-going person.

34 - How often do you talk to God? All the time

35 - Do you like working in the yard? No.

36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Whatever my future husband's last name is ;P

37 - What is your natural hair color? Brown. Very light brown with some parts blond in the summer, and dark brown in the winter.

38 - Do you have many friends? Duhyeah.

39 - Who is your role-model? Jesus. But the people in my life influence me as well, somewhat.

40 - Do you like your life? Yep, mostly.

Wow! You actually read all of that? You're such a stalker ;P
jk,jk

I tag... any Christians who read this post.

No comments: