Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Group Discussion 11-14-09


Today we're talking about friends. I'm sure the other girls have some great things to say :) Check out their posts as well:


Friends are some of the best gifts God gives us. Yes, our families are awesome, but our friends are great as well. Proverbs 17:17 says "A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for adversity."
True friends are always there when we need them. Some people may say they're our friends, but then they ditch us when we need them. A true friend is faithful and sticks with us through thick and thin. They're there when we just feel goofy, or if we feel the need to kill someone. Friends don't kill each other, of course, but it's nice to know someone cares.
I love my friends. We talk about all kinds of things, late into the morning. Sleepovers and lock-ins are awesome because we can goof around and no one is judging us.
I like the fact that I can trust my friends, and that they'll tell me if I annoy them. True friends don't talk about you behind your back or spread rumors about you. If they have a problem with you, they'll tell you instead of letting you hear about it from someone else. Sometimes friends disagree, but they'll tell you why they're mad so you can work it out. Nobody's perfect, but friends overlook each other's shortcomings and love each other.
As awesome as my friends are, Jesus is the best example of a good friend. He never leaves us. We can always trust Him. He loves us no matter what. He DIED for our sins. It doesn't get any better than that.
I am so thankful for the friends God has given me. They're awesome, every one of them. I love my friends and I don't know what I'd do without them.

No comments: