Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Group Discussion 11-7-09


This week's topic is marriage. But first, links :)

Marriage is for life. Once a man and a woman are married, they should stay married no matter what. The only time God gives a couple permission to divorce is if one person is unfaithful to the other, and even then they don't have to divorce.
It's sad how many times people don't stay together. It hurts many people around them.
Why do people get married? Because they love each other. 1 Corinthians 13 talks about love. It says "Love is patient, love is kind..." and it lists a bunch of different qualities. I would recommend reading 1 Corinthians 13, if not memorizing it.


This was rather short, I know... I fail :P
Check out the other girls' posts to see what they have to say.


2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Uh oh, looks like your background isn't working, either. :( I can't read anything because of your black background color. It's a good thinkg I put the "solution" link on my blog! *giggles*

~Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

Much better. Now I can read it! I loved it! Short, or long, It was great! :)

~Eldarwen