Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009


If you could meet anyone on earth, past or present, who would you choose?

R: Mario!
J: I don't know. Mario.
M: Laura Ingalls

If you could be really good at one thing you're not very good at right now, what would it be?

R: Hm. Let me see... Making money.
J: Painting. Yeah, I change mine to skateboarding.
M: Skateboarding.

What's the best dream you ever had?

R: The best dream I ever had was the one that didn't happen.
J: The best dream I ever had was the only one I ever had.
M: That my best friend punched me in the face.
WHAT?
M: Because all the other ones were like extremely bad. Wait, back that up. That I went our neighbors house (and then she launches into a big long explanation that I couldn't keep up with...)

What are the four basic food groups?

R: Very good stuff, good stuff, bad stuff, and very bad stuff. And spinach is in the very good stuff.
J: Um, good, really good, bad, and really bad.
M: Um. Okay. Um, dessert, chocolate, and cannibalism!
You need one more.
Oh, and vegetables.

What's the difference between a cow and a bull?

I think I'm going to skip that one....


2 comments:

Chery l@On the Old Path said...

I love to go back and read what the other kids have to say. After cannibalism I think I would be afraid to ask the last one too!! HeHeHe

Abigail Kraft said...

lol! You know something hilarious...I didn't even think about the difference between a cow and a bull being...interesting. :P haha! I posted sooooo late, when I woke up the next morning, I couldn't even remember any of the questions I thought up. I swear, sometimes I'm losing my mind. ha!

The four basic food groups cracked me up. :D lol!

Have a great day!
--Abigail