Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quirky Thursday


What are 6 things YOU are Thankful for this year?


1: God
He gives me everything, and life would be useless without Him.

2: Friends
I always have fun hanging out with them. They make me laugh a lot.

3. Family
Life might be a bit boring without them :)

4. Books
I love to read. There's so many things you can learn from books, and reading is a great pastime.

5. Computers
I know, I spend too much time online, but I still love internet and computer stuff. I couldn't have this blog without a computer either ;)

6. Food
Here I am eating a big Thanksgiving dinner while there are children who go days without food. It's sad to think about.



No comments: