Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CHRISTmas Tag!

1. Do you believe Jesus is the reason for the season?
Heck yes.

2. Have you ever been in a Christmas Play? What were you?
Yes, several. One or two years I was an angel, one year I was one of the kids that traveled to Candy Cane Lane, and other years I was just in the choir (some years there wasn't an actual play, and last year I was too old but our pastor's wife needed teen girls to sing with the kids)

3.What is your favorite thing you get in you stocking?
Hmmmmm... I don't remember

4. What is your best Christmas memory?
I don't remember that either....

5. What is your favorite Christmas beverage?
I don't guess we drink "Christmas beverages".... my family is boring :P

6. What do you put on your tree top?
We used to have a star, then we got an angel, but now we don't have anything. We didn't have a tree last year or this year because of my baby brother, and the angel broke anyway.

7. Where do you get your tree?
We buy it, if we even get one (unfortunately we can't right now... see above answer)

8. Do you go somewhere for Christmas or do you host?
Neither, really :( We used to go to my grandparents house sometimes, but we don't anymore. And no one comes over either... (although sometimes my mom's parents will visit a week before or so)

9. Do you have any traditions?
No....

10. How much do you like Christmas?
Considering it's celebrating Jesus' bday... a lot.

11. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Not much, honestly... Open stockings sometimes (the stockings have little presents that my siblings and I get each other. The other presents are from my parents)

12. What do you do on Christmas Day?
Open presents. And I try to remember to read the story of Jesus' birth in the Bible, but I usually forget... (I know, I know... EPIC FAIL)

13. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I don't really like Christmas music that much. But Sleigh Ride by Relient K is pretty awesome.

14. What do you really want for a gift this year?
Other than CDs, I can't think of anything. Teen Con counts as part of my Christmas (and it's awesome :)

15. Favorite treat?
*shrugs*

16. Do you usually have a white Christmas?
We used to, but the last couple of years it's only snowed at the beginning of December, then melts before Christmas.

17. How long did you believe in Santa Clause?
Um, maybe about a maximum of... zero seconds.

18. Who's your favorite reindeer?
Probably.... none of them.

19. The Christmas present you always wanted but never got?
dunno

20. Last one. What is the best thing about Christmas to you?
Jesus' birthday :)


I tag everyone who celebrates Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: