Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, December 11, 2009

The world isn't going to end in 2012!

Here's a conversation my brother just had with himself (pretending to be a person talking to another person. One person thinks the world will end, and the other doesn't)

"The best part of 2012 will be seeing all the scientists be wrong. Then they will say 'Oh, we miscalculated. It will be another twenty minutes.' Then , after that 20 minutes is up, they will say "Oh, we miscalculated again.' Then, they will say 'It will be another 15 years.' Then the scientist is secretly thinking to himself I only said 15 years because I will be dead by then. I won't have to face the embarrassment."

The whole time he was talking in a weird accent. It was pretty funny (probably funnier than reading this is XP)

No comments: