Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's COOOOOOOLD!!!!! >_<

There's a high of 14* today and around 3 inches of snow on the ground, and people still believe in global warming? Global warming, my foot... it's cold. Very very cold. I'm glad I don't live farther north (although some places are very pretty). Anyone else out there freezing?

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Hi Ashley! I will be gone all week long at a friend's house. I want to "hand over" this week's Discussions Abound to you, since I won't be here. I may or may not do it. It depends on when I get home. So, I will do a post and tell everyone you're going to be in charge (if you agree). :) I will go ahead a put up a poll on my blog about what subjects to discuss and on Saturday all you do is see which subject won, and post about it (again, if you agree). So would you wanna do that?