Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life.

It's February 9th...

WHAT? Already? Seems like it was just the beginning of January.

It's been snowing here... why. Why, why why. Too cold. Can you tell I like summer? :)

I've almost finished my Literature book... buuuuuut I'm working on the dreaded chapter of poetry right now >_< Needless to say, I hate reading poetry... but oh well, at least I'm almost done. Only 60 pages to go!
I'm getting closer to being done with one of my math books too, then I'll have to finish the other book I'm working on.
I'm still waiting for my science books to come in the mail so I can start on those.
Yes, I have other subjects, but I'm sure you're tired of hearing about my schoolwork :P

I made an essence map for one of my characters yesterday... it was actually pretty fun, although after a while my brain was having trouble thinking in metaphors instead of describing things like I normally would.
I'm not even going to try to explain what an essence map is, because essence is pretty much as confusing as heck. It took me forever to understand what it even was, and I just now figured out how to make an essence map of a character by looking at ones that others on the HolyWorlds forum have done. The forum has been pretty helpful, in fact, when it comes to writing my fantasy stories. If any of you readers like writing Christian fantasy, you should definitely check it out. By the way, here's a blog post about essence, if you want to try to decode it.

Yesterday I edited a little more of last year's NaNo novel. Very little. But hey, at least I did something to it :) Hopefully I can get it mostly where I like it by July and use my Createspace thing from NaNo. That is, if my mom says I can. :P
I will definitely be doing NaNo again this year. It was really fun last year.

I finally added a couple more pages to my manga as well. Well, the cover for chapter two and the first page of that, but still :P Here's the beginning of my updates. I actually have a half-finished page on my desk, but I still have to draw in the bottom half and ink the page before I can scan it onto the computer and add text. And I'm not sure what to draw on the bottom half of the page yet, so I don't know how long it'll be before I update again :P

I took the background off of my blog and I'm just going to have a plain blog for a while until I get around to making a new one. But I'm having trouble getting the background to load even without one added on, so I don't what's up with that. I really don't want to have to fix the HTML again, but if I change the template it'll go back to two columns, so I don't know what I'm going to do there.

Anyhow, this post is getting long (Thank you so much if you actually read all of that! XD). I took some pictures outside a couple days ago, so I'll have to post those soon.




No comments: