Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Werewolves?

Funny how my brother can say something such as "I have a hairball in my throat", and it will turn into something like this:

Me: How did you get a hairball in your throat? *gasp* Unless you're a werewolf!
Ryan: No I'm not.
Me: Then how else would you explain getting a hairball? You obviously don't walk around licking yourself and that wouldn't do anything anyway. I say you turned into a werewolf last night.
Ryan: Grr, you found me out! and this *points to sock hat* is to hide my ears.

So that isn't an exact quote... close enough :P I can never remember exactly what is said.

No comments: