Here's some questions she posted for everyone to answer:
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I like after it gets dark, usually any time between 7 PM until midnight... unless I'm at an lock-in, then the whole night is fun :D
I don't know why really, I just like evenings/nights. Especially when it's quiet or if I'm playing basketball and listening to music. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I like the silence as well.
I would say mornings are my favorite, but I always sleep until 8 or 9, even if I remember my alarm :P
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
PIZZA!! Haha, that stuff is good. That and I'd need some Dr. Pepper. Make that a lot of Dr. Pepper XD
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I've never known how to answer that question...
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I've been told I'm weird before, and that I talk too much. I just pretty much refuse to do things simply to fit in.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Normally I'd say Lord of the Rings, but there's quite a bit of danger... I don't think I'm up for always wearing a dress or battling Orcs --wait, scratch that, girls aren't allowed to fight--. And the guys' hair is to long XD
My life is a story... I'm happy with whatever God writes for me :)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I'm not sure, really....
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Florida, California, Hawaii, Montana... I don't know really, although I don't really have a desire to leave America. I wouldn't mind, of course, but the States are fine with me.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I'd rather just play the music and let someone else sing, honestly. Maybe back-up vocals or whatever, but other than that I'll just be the cute guitar player or drummer that never sings ;) lol jk
But playing Christian rock would be pretty sick... although I'd have to work up some energy first :P I don't really move around too much when I play music. It could have something to do with the fact that my sister says my dancing is dumb and says I look weird when I "get into" any music, but anyhow *shrugs*
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Haha, $10,000 in a single store? It'd take me forever to spend that. Unless it was a music store... hmmm......
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I like reading about the Revelutionary War... it might be interesting to see what that time was like. A little before the war, maybe.
I rather like now, though.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Hmm... either blue or black. Blue because then I could wear jeans and a blue shirt, so it wouldn't be too boring. Black because it might be kind of fun to pretend to be a spy or something.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
If I were to choose, I'm not sure which I would pick. I could probably be either Grumpy, Sleepy, or Happy though.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
It was either Attention by Philmont or Live Life Loud by Hawk Nelson, but I don't remember which. I've been just listening to the radio during the day.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Hmm... maybe that I was quiet before we moved here and I made friends? lol