Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I have no title for this post... as usual :P

I'm sitting here with my window open (despite the fact it's kinda cold outside today and my room is already cold enough), listening to Relient K. Today's going pretty good :)
Sometimes I wonder why I even have a blog and Twitter and facebook and any other account where I tell people what I'm up to or what I'm thinking... really, that's just kinda my business. I don't know, I guess there's nothing wrong with it. It makes me think about stuff more... I'm reminded of things I need to do by seeing stuff other people post, I can sort out my thoughts a bit... but at the same time I don't see the point.
Haha, no way I'm giving up internet. It's too awesome :P I like talking to people, and sometimes I actually want to post stuff.
I need to stop thinking once in a while though. lol

No comments: