Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I should absolutely love days like this...

...but sometimes I HATE days like this. It makes me miss my friends, and I waste the day because I have absolutely nothing to do. I can't really play basketball or ride my bike because we have very little concrete and I don't have my driver's license so I can't go to the park. Which makes me really mad sometimes... between having to miss church stuff and not having anything to do on days like today, I hate not being able to drive yet. Well, legally, anyway :P
I would take a walk in the woods, but that gets boring after one time around the trail because I have no one to walk with and talk to.

So, while I am enjoying the nice weather, I'm also mad that I have nothing to do.

No comments: