Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drawings...

I decided to look through some of my old drawings... I'll have to say I've definitely improved.



First off, what the heck is this supposed to be? :P I obviously had fun with the Sharpies, but I'm not sure what that even is XD



Wow... I thought I stink at drawing hair now.... Omgness...xP



She kind of looks like an alien....



This is one of my more recent pictures... definitely better. I've calmed the eyes down since the older pictures I've drawn, and I've gotten better at proportions/anatomy.


This is my newest picture... I think it worked out pretty good, although I haven't drawn younger people much yet, so the anatomy might be a bit off.


I've also drawn a few things on the computer in the last few months. I really like how this one turned out, but I need to work on coloring... the outline is too noticeable.



This is another fanart I did (I've also done one of Rydia, which you saw, and a couple characters from a manga on CM). Other than the arms (totally misplaced her elbows and didn't realize it until after I had inked it XD), it looks pretty cool. As you can see, I also use Prismacolors instead of Sharpies now :P

No comments: