Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Award

Rachel B. awarded me. Thanks! :)

Annnd Blogger's being a pain, so here's the link to the image: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghy2EUI5ObvXMNDpLusIin6KigyxybSYtFOhKJ5SyQ8XpbGDLMpBag5EFlkWV9kbRkBCZqIVvnvjbHlM3zCbHK8Hw5QO-aXVeu9NdN3us-gglmAwewgiBQ7b30fUk_AR-F9kDikv-LaEW7/s1600/Bleeding-Heart.jpg

If you are tagged:
1. Post about the tag
2. Pick 8 bloggers who deserve this award
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded
4. Answer the questions along with your post

1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Hm... oranges.
2: How many siblings do you have? 4
3: How old are you? That's classified information =P
4: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? We live out in the middle of nowhere. Yay!
5: Scissors or glue? Scissors.
6: Describe your dream house. I really don't know...
7: Is your room clean? Depends on who you ask... although at the moment I'd have to say no.
8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? I'm not sure...
9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? New Zealand. =P Um... England.
10: What denomination are you? Baptist
11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) Sometimes, yes. You got a problem with that? =P
12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Gum, probably. Although I like chocolate too.
13: What is your favorite book? The Bible. Other than that I probably have a list :P
14: Favorite ice cream flavour? Anything with coffee and/or chocolate
15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Pizza.
16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? I'm not much on the Olympics...
17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do ( note, I am NOT a fan)? Probably go emo from the horrid experience, for one. Just kidding! Idk...
18: Describe yourself in three words. Unique, goofy, loyal
19:What do you hate? Not a lot of things.
20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Sweet, so Elmo does have a gun.

I Tag [maybe you're already tagged by someone else... just means you're loved twice!]:
All my followers! (*cough* yes, I'm lazy)

No comments: