Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm in a good mood today X)

First off, I laughed almost the whole time at awana tonight, then we came home and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 (which is pretty awesome, btw). I checked my email and had three comments on my blog post, and now I'm talking to Rebeccah.
Not to mention my mom was in a good mood today, so I was goofing off before awana and didn't get in trouble. lol It's fun joking around with her.

In awana we had to act out the first half of Joshua 6... yeah, our group totally failed XD Well, I guess it wouldn't be a total failure, but it was still pretty sad. First off, we wasn't sure what to do when we got up there... so Jake said we can just figure it out as we go. Haha, yeah... That didn't work all that great. We walked in like three circles around the table (after we finally started even moving :P) --except Jake... we decided he was Rahab since he was the only guy in the group so he was sitting in the middle of the tables :P -- then stood there for a second like "uh...." then moved the tables and all went and sat back down. I was laughing the whole time XD But hey, it worked... I was too busy laughing and feeling like an idiot to pay too much attention to everyone else, so I didn't feel like too much of an idiot. Wait... hmm...

Yes, I know I'm a dork. You know you love me :) lol




Yup.

1 comment:

Jennifer R said...

I just kinda stumbled onto your blog, but it is totally awesome!! I also do awana... or I use to! Im a leader now! :) Anywho, awesome blog!