Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Float trip was awesome... although it wasn't the best idea to stay up until 4 in the morning, when we had to get up at 6 :P Not to mention I woke up 15 minutes early. The girls played games until 1 in the morning, but then me, Jessica, and Rebeccah talked on our DS's for a while. Bekah went to bed after 30 minutes or so, but me and Jess ended up talking for a few more hours. It was pretty nice, actually. My left hand was asleep from laying on my side and my right hand was cramped from stabbing letters, though :P
We had to fill the bus up with gas before we left... of course, we weren't thinking that we would have to be in public in the clothes over our swimsuits... Shannon had a tank top over her swimsuit and knit capris under her swim skirt... Jess decided to count how many times the guys in the parking lot gave her weird looks :P Of course, we didn't really worry about being subtle or anything either.... lol.
The floating part itself was crazy. We all fell out/got pushed out of the boat so many times... xD And another church we passed were throwing at each other... my brother got ahold of some and after a few minutes a couple of my friends were ready to kill him :P But hey, he won't hit them back... they can mess with him a bit for me :P Probably needs it. He's related to me, after all... lol. jk
We caught the weirdest pieces of people's conversations when we passed them. Half the time we were like "Wow, we really wanted to know that. xDDD". The swearing we'd hear was annoying though. I had to laugh when I threatened to hit the next person who swore was going to get hit upside the head with the paddle, and Jake turned and just kinda looked at me. I gave him a look like "Yes, that includes you". Sigh. Not even going to go there....

But anyhow... I had an awesome weekend =DD

1 comment:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I’m quite jealous or you guys, because you all have a Nintendo DS! Glad you had a brilliant weekend floating :D