Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't normally do this, but since I'm bored {and love comments}...

If you are reading this, I hereby order {er, beg =3} you... leave a comment! =) Thank you!

I'll stop by and leave you an comment too.

~~~

I just noticed... 41 days and I'll have had this blog for a year. Seriously, already? Awesome. x)

~~~

So excited for Sunday. Church, for one thing; One of my friends is moving here; and we're staying the night at our youth pastor's house {if I understood correctly... knowing me, I probably didn't, but whateva =P} then going on our float trip in the morning. Whoo-hoo! *grins*

~~~

Only a couple weeks until camp!! =DDD Can't wait!

~~~

Hope everyone's having a lovely summer!! =)

--Ashley--


Oh, how I wish I'd stop dropping my phone out of my pocket...

1 comment:

Paradox said...

I'm commenting.

There.

(Ditto on the phone/pocket bit.)