Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Long tag...

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
I don't really find people especially attractive for the most part (not that anyone is ugly, but you get the point), so I couldn't tell you.

Where's your phone right now?
On my desk. Within arm's reach :P

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
If I do, I probably won't know about it until at least Thursday :P

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
That's life.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King.

Does anything hurt on your body?
Not at the moment

How are you?
Muy bien, gracias. Y tu?
(Hehe, I probably murdered the spelling there xD)

Are you excited for next year?
I wouldn't know yet :P

Is your room clean?
No.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One.

What are you doing?
Hm. I wonder. :P

I bet you miss somebody right now:
Not especially, I guess.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Once I finally get offline I'm going to sleep.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Multiple times.

Who did you push last?
I don't push people. And can I say that's a pretty random question?

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
A friend, I guess. Depends on what you're calling a "deep conversation".

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yeah, i have a Hawk Nelson shirt... that's the only one I remember...

What does your hair look like right now?
Um... normal? :P
Chin-length, light brown w/ blond highlights, probably needs combed. lol

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yep.

Did you get hurt today?
Not that I remember

When was the last time you felt upset?
Idk.

What are you looking forward to?
Awana

Do you currently want something?
I don't guess

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mt. Dew... caffeine free, unfortunately.

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
My parents

Where are you?
In mah room sitting at my desk

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Sometimes. If I'm with friends. Other than that I hate rain.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
I wouldn't know, I never really have :P Or, at least not in a looooong time.

Do you think you are a nice person?
I don't know, am I?

Do you like swimming?
Usually

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Nope...

Do you go to school?
Isn't that required or something? :P

Do you want to go to college?
Yeah. Considering I've never set foot in a public school, it should be interesting. Not that I know what kind of classes I'd take or anything, but anyhow.

What do you want to be?
I have no idea.

Do you want kids?
Eh, maybe one boy. Still undecided, but probably not.

Do you like going to the beach?
I wouldn't know, I've never really been :P

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
Mom, Wyntre, and Hannah

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Nope

Who do you hate right now?
I don't guess I've ever really hated anyone

Who is the last person you yelled at?
dunno

Who was the last to cook you food?
Mom

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Nope

What did you do 2 nights ago?
First off, I'm a loser and can't figure out what night that would be :P But I was asleep, regardless. What time I went to sleep and what I did beforehand would depend on which night it was :P

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Mom

Does a hug make you feel better?
Yeah. Or, I'm assuming it would. I'm not normally upset enough to need a hug and if I am no one is around.

How long ago did you hug someone?
About an hour ago before I came downstairs

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Dunno. If I wake up, I would say that's a good thing. So I would say yes, since it's unlikely I'll die in my sleep, but then again you never know. We aren't promised tomorrow.
And, of course, it's not like tomorrow is going to be completely and totally horrible. Something good is bound to happen.
So, in short, assuming I wake up, then yes. Something good is happening tomorrow.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
I don't guess I've kissed anyone this year. I haven't kissed anyone since idk when.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yeah ^^

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Can I ask why the heck I'd want to do that? There's nothing wrong with my last name, of course, but still... that's part of getting married.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Probably a lip ring.
But really, I don't know... my dad would kill me, whatever it was :P

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yeah.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I don't remember ever having an argument with any of--
...
well, come to think of it, I guess you could call that one time an argument...

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Well, I don't normally talk to people on the phone. So I'd probably end up mumbling and running out of things to say anyhow, no matter who it was.
And really... how else do you answer a phone other than saying "Hi"?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Only if I want in trouble with my dad :P Not that I know anyone I want to date in a couple months anyway.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
nope

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not specifically

Do you think two people can last forever?
Heck yes.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
I don't remember... a "late night" for me is like 3 or 4 in the morning --maybe 5... for that matter I have no problem with staying up all night if I can get away with it :P-- and I don't think I've ever been on the phone that long.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Probably not. I don't want to leave my friends until I have to.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Probably not, because it's rare that someone hasn't made me laugh at least once in my life.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Other than Happy Birthday, not that I remember.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Yes and no.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
That's what friends are for :)
lol

Last person to make you smile?
My silly brother

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Yeah. Most girls have, haven't they?

How was last night?
That question just sounds weird... I think I have too many public schooled friends... :P

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm probably listening to someone else's conversation :P

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
haven't we all...

Do you have trust issues?
With one person, yes, kind of.

Was this a good weekend?
Idk. Came home from camp and didn't go to church the next day. Not horrible, I guess, but not amazing either.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I don't guess I was especially happy. More like "Oh crap, I need to get up. How the heck is it already 10?"

I tag:
anyone who wants to do this tag. It's quite long, so don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Rae B said...

I'm loving the yellow background! Very bright! :)

I might do the tag.. haven't decided yet..