Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Your glory fills the skies, a great and holy light shining like a million stars. I'm amazed by who You are. Lord we lift You high. Oh God, be magnified. You have overwhelmed my heart. I'm amazed by who You are."
- Amazed, by Kutless

This weekend is just pretty amazing so far... yesterday was fun, and I'm having a great afternoon. You know those moods where every song you hear, something stands out to you... you have that feeling that God is really there... you just want to sit and worship and spend time with Him... yep that's it. Gotta love it x3 Not to mention the weather outside is amazing... I love days like this when I can open the window and blast music and just sit there and enjoy it.
Why can't all days be like this? *sigh*

"I'm getting into You because You got to me in a way words can't describe. I'm getting into You because I've got to be. You're essential to survive. I'm gonna love You with my life."
-Getting Into You, by Relient K

No comments: