Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 4: Television... wait, what's that?

I'm supposed to post about a favorite television show. But, see, I don't really watch TV. If I'm going to turn the TV on, I'll probably watch cartoons on Boomerang, or Survivor. I'll watch whatever my family is watching, but there's not really a whole lot on TV these days that interests me. Hence the reason I watch Atom Ant and Hong Kong Phooey and The Pink Panther =P Oh, and I watch Spongebob when I can get away with it... =P Yeah, I fail.
I don't really like Yogi Bear or The Jetsons, though... not sure why.

But, there you go. You just found out I'm weirder than you thought =P

No comments: