Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Me And Jesus - Stellar Kart



This song is actually not on my Mp3 player, but I thought I'd post it today anyway.

I really don't have a lot to say about this one, except I found the song amazing as soon as I heard it.

When there's nowhere else to turn
All your bridges have been burned
Feels like you've hit rock bottom
Don't give up it's not the end
Open up your heart again
When you feel like no one
Understands where you are

This is the kind of friend I want to be. There no matter what, and reminding them that Jesus is too.

Someone loves you even when you don't think so don't you know you got
Me and Jesus by your side through the fight you will never be alone on your own you got me and Jesus

After all that we've been through
Be now you know I've doubted too
But everytime my head was in my
Hands you said to me
Hold on to what we got
This is worth any cost so
Make the most of life
That's borrowed
Love like there's no tomorrow

No comments: