Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Treason - Kutless



Did you listen to the song? Good.
Well what a song to start off with...

Kind of funny that this song came up, actually. I've not been so good about reading my Bible every day, sadly.

It all starts here with my disgrace
I give you my life then I run in haste
In this false life something needs to give

Yeah, I'm a Christian. Yeah, I try to act like one. But this is ridiculous.

Tell me a reason why this isn't treason
Tell me, tell me I'm wrong
I swear I'm back but then it turns out it's only a season
So tell me, tell me I'm wrong


How many times do we say we're going to do better, then fail?

With my two lips I will praise your name
Then I turn around and only curse and blame
I give in, strength is thin, adding to my shame


I guess it's because we're human.

Tell me a reason why this isn't treason
Tell me, tell me I'm wrong
I swear I'm back but then it turns out it's only a season
So tell me, tell me I'm wrong


Then I realize. I can't do this by myself. But you know what? Christ can help me.

Your blood it covered all my sin
You changed a traitor into kin
In this false life something needs to give


So you know what? Maybe now is when I start getting better about this. Because I really do feel horrible about it.

Tell me a reason why this isn't treason
Tell me, tell me I'm wrong
I swear I'm back but then it turns out it's only a season
So tell me, tell me I'm wrong.

Well this was definitely interesting. And you know, I don't think it was coincidence that this song was the first one that played.
I'll post again tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments: