Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I got to see the new Narnia movie while my little sister watched Yogi Bear for her birthday.
The movie was amazing, Narnia was beautiful as usual, and if I cared what actors looked like I'd say Edmund and Caspian didn't look too bad XD The kid playing Eustace was perfect for the role.
I don't guess I can say much more other that I love the books, and I think the movie was very good. I haven't read the book in a bit, so I don't know if there were many differences, but I was happy how the movie turned out.

If only places like Narnia existed... xD

3 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVED this movie! :)

asdf said...

I liked it too--they changed a lot but overall I think it was really good.

RuthAnne said...

Hey! I found your blog via another blog. I loved the movie too, thought it was outstanding. But also know that there is a place (or will be) like Narnia someday... Heaven. And I cannot wait. :)

Fellow Rebelutionary,
RuthAnne