Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Books

Books I have read this year:
The Ale Boy's Feast (Jeffery Overstreet)
I Kissed Dating Goodbye (Joshua Harris)
Truth About Dating, Love, and Just Being Friends (Chad Eastham)
Under the Overpass (Mike Yankoski)
Soulprint (Mark Batterson)
The Preacher's Daughter (Beverly Lewis)

Books to read or re-read this year:
A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (Elizabeth George)
The Grapes of Wrath (John Steinbeck)
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (Mark Twain)
Animal Farm (George Orwell)
The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien)
The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)
The Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis)
Do Hard Things (Alex and Brett Harris)
Treasure Island (Robert Louis Stevenson)
The Case for Christ (Lee Strobel)
Original Intent (David Barton)
Emma (Jane Austen)
Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen)
Inkheart (Cornelia Funke)
the Hunger Games series (Suzanne Collins)

Books I might read or re-read this year:
Boneman's Daughter (Ted Dekker)
Skin (Ted Dekker)
House (Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker)
To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
Eragon, Brisingr, Eldest (Christopher Paolini)
the Abram's Daughters series (Beverly Lewis)


And then of course there's whatever else I haven't thought of yet, or have forgotten, along with the 7 issues of the Christian Research Journal I want to re-read eventually. I wonder if I can make it to 100 books this year? *grins*
Looks like I need to get to reading! :) Update next week if I remember.

5 comments:

Miles Dame said...

Hey we both want to read The Hobbit :D

I've been meaning to write a list of books I would like to read...

Ashley said...

:D

You should! I finally did because I knew I'd end up forgetting some if I didn't... I need to make a list of movies to watch eventually.

hXcHana said...

I have The Hobbit on my list too! lol

Ashley said...

Haha :D That's actually what I was trying to leave a comment about earlier. I thought it was kinda cool you were doing almost the same thing.

hXcHana said...

lol I actually thought about doing it, then saw you were doing it and was all 'what the heck, I guess I should do it.' lol
and all is fine on my end with the comment thing, so I think your browser is being lame.