Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Movie Review -- Tangled

--WARNING: MAY CONTAINS SPOILERS--

I literally JUST watched Tangled, so I figured I might as well post about it real quick. I kind of had mixed feelings about it at first. The beginning wasn't the greatest, and I thought it kind of ruined the moment every time they would sing (not just at the beginning, either... throughout the whole movie).
The old lady was definitely creepy, I have to say that. I thought the animation was really good, and all of the characters were interesting. Flynn and Rapunzel were both adorable, and her little chameleon was pretty much awesome. I loved the part when they were in the town before the lanterns were let go, with all the dancing and music. The ending was much better than the beginning, and I actually kind of liked the movie by that point. Maybe it could be argued that the romance was too rushed, but hey, it's a fairy tale. You already know the characters are supposed to end up together.
Overall it was alright. It would have been better if they didn't sing constantly (or, maybe if I had expected it, at least), and I think I might have enjoyed it more if it was possible to watch a movie in my house without people talking (I guess that's where I get it XP).

No comments: