Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

So... I had this idea earlier as I remembered that I never really posted any sort of introduction on this blog. Even if I had, it probably wouldn't be worth reading (read: please don't go read my first few posts. They're miserable).

So starting Monday (because as far as I'm concerned, it feels like the beginning of the week to me), I'll have posts set up with pictures of things that I like/things that describe me. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. And black/grey/white on Sunday because black is my favorite color and I needed one more =P


I'm a bookworm, writer, artist, and musician, but first and foremost, I'm a Christian.

No comments: