Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

At this point you probably groan and think "Oh my apple pie, she's going to ramble about books AGAIN. Annoying little..."
But hey, I haven't updated in a few weeks. I'm just trying to actually keep up with something for once, so bear with me =P

I finished The Skin Map (which I will be posting a review on soon) and Dug Down Deep, and I'm still reading Emma (yeah... my progress is slow there). I'm also trying to finish A Young Woman After God's Own Heart and The Two Towers because both books have been sitting on my shelf for EVER only half finished. I have another book coming from one of the blogging programs, so hopefully I'll have another review to post in a couple weeks.

As if I didn't already have enough books to read, I found a couple more to re-read while trying to get all my books on my little bookcase, and I just reserved 4 from the library. Inkheart, Eragon, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and the first Hunger Games book. The last one in that list has some reserves already, so it'll probably take longer to get here.
I know, that's waaaaay to many books to read, since I have some already, but I think it'll be a nice change from Jane Austen and Charles Dickens and such, every so often.

I'm fairly behind on my goal (my total is only up to about 15 books so far), and I don't know if the summer will make it easier or harder to catch up. I'm hoping to at least reach half of my goal by the end of the year, but the closer the better.

No comments: