Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What are your goals in life? What do you want to do before you die?

I don't have a bucket list, or any sort of organized list at all of things to do. If you were to ask me, my answers could range from perfectly normal to utterly absurd (usually just to prove I can and/or will do something).

What about you? Whether you have a list or not, what is something you want to do, whether it be something useful, something for fun, or just to prove something is possible?

What about sharing the gospel? Where does that rank? Is it even on the list at all?

That's definitely something I want to do. Whatever level of spiritual maturity I may be at at the moment, I want to want that more than anything. I want my life to reflect Christ. I want to share the gospel with the people I meet. I want to grow closer to God every day of my life.


Pardon me if this post in incoherent... I really should be sleeping but I figured I'd forget this in the morning.

No comments: