Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, July 4, 2011

This is not about the fact I can't paint my nails properly.

My collection of earrings thus far.

Kyo, Tohru, and Yuki (Fruits Basket)
Ignore the fact Tohru's and Yuki's eyes are smeared...

Shadow Heartless (Kingdom Hearts)
a keyblade (Kingdom Hearts)
sea salt ice cream (Kingdom Hearts)

Paopu Fruit (Kingdom Hearts)
I may or may not have spelled "paopu" correctly...

mushrooms (Mario)
Also below.


Ninjas, of course.

Also, rings from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew
Yes, I'm sure they don't look quite like that, but oh well.

2 comments:

T.D. said...

Cool! I love your earrings and the Narnia rings. :D :D

Ashley said...

Thank you! :DD