Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

218-230

218. sun-warmed Nutter Butter cookies

219. piano

220. doing random things on a whim, like dipping a Hershey's kiss in Caesar salad dressing (and if it hadn't picked up some vinegar from the salad too it wouldn't have been too bad)

221. memorizing Romans

222. writing (I feel I've used that before?)

223. filling out job applications

224. and some of those being on paper

225. and the fact that all but one of the online applications was nice enough to not make me use Internet Explorer

226. Google Chrome

227. colour

228. wearing neon socks and Airwalks with my dress (yep... surprisingly enough I wore one yesterday)

229. getting ready for school

230. memverse.com

No comments: