Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

–verb
1. to have life
2. to continue to have life remain alive


"He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it." --Matthew 10:39


"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it." --Mark 8:35


"And He said to them, 'Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.'" --Luke 12:15


"Then He said to His disciples, 'Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing." --Luke 12:22-23


"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men." --John 1:4


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." --John 3:16


"but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." --John 4:14


"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." --John 5:24


"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." --John 6:51


"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." --John 6:63


"Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, 'I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." --John 8:12


"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." --John 10:28


"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. he who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." --John 11:25






"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent." --John 17:3





~Dare to Live.

No comments: