Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, September 3, 2011


i·ro·ny

[ahy-ruh-nee]
noun

  • Seeing a billboard that says "don't move firewood", then turning and looking out your window to see a truck hauling wood.
  • realizing you started reading The Prisoner of Azkaban on September 1
  • facebook status messages
  • walking past a "snow route" sign in 100* weather
  • saying you hate a certain type of music, and a few years later having it on your Mp3 player

1 comment:

Britney said...

Hey, I know I was gone for awhile, and it's completely understandable why you un-followed me, but I'm back, and I plan to stay like that. I just thought you should know, since I've posted like fifteen times in two days, trying to make up for lost time.

Peac Out~
Britney