Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Project 365, take 2. (Day 26)


I had no idea it was that hard to get a picture of your own head. Especially when it's too hot outside to be wearing a knit hat in the first place.

But hopefully you get the idea.

(It is entirely coincidence that my shirt is KH too. I swear I just picked a shirt from the floor this morning. XD)

It's kind of one of those "I love it! Now am I really going to wear this thing in public?"
But it's warm and comfy. I think it'll work nicely with my black sweater when it gets cold.

And it makes me want to make a mushroom hat. Apparently I'm going to be wearing lots of hats this winter.

No comments: