Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

After adding some more songs to my folder today, I now have 52 songs saved on my computer.

(How many do I have memorized? None of them =P)

Green Day, Rascal Flatts, Anberlin, Tenth Avenue North, Chris Tomlin, Switchfoot, Relient K, Nickelback, Thousand Foot Krutch, Owl City, Skillet, Kutless, Hawk Nelson, Lonestar, JJ Heller, Sanctus Real, RED, Daughtry, Keith Urban, and Echoing Angels.

My goal being to actually be able to play all of those (some have odd chords, or I have to tune my guitar differently... doesn't happen often), and have them memorized.

This isn't even counting the Third Day, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, etc. music that isn't on my computer.

It makes me happy. :)

2 comments:

Logan Vaughan said...

What Switchfoot and Red songs do you have?

Ashley said...

Dare You to Move, This is Your Life, and Your Love is a Song by Switchfoot.
Pieces by Red.

I need to learn some more eventually, but I haven't heard any other songs by either band enough to play them.