Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Project 365, take 2. (Day 48)


Resale stores FTW =D

Today I filled out more job applications... and at this point I don't even remember how many I'm up to now.
Thankfully at least a few places are for sure hiring *right now* so I hope one of 'em will call me soon.

Other than that, I found a Pokemon blanket at one store, and O Brother, Where Art Thou (which I haven't seen in forever) at another when I brought some books there on consignment.

Kind of sad, though... finally found a decent bookstore (where I found the Spanish book), but of course they're getting ready to close.

No comments: