Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another tag! :)

Thanks, Eldarwen :)


Do you like long tags or short tags?
Either. Both are awesome :)


Do you like Animals?
For the most part.


What was the last movie you watched?
I forgot the name...


What was the last thing you cooked?
French toast... and I burnt it again XP


Do you like to cook?
Usually


What is your opinion on fantasy?
It's awesome! :D


If you absolutely had to go to college, what would you want to major in?
Multimedia


Least Favorite subject in school?
Math!!!! Definitely math!


Favorite type of weather?
Warm


What was the last book you read?
Unlikely Angel


Do you get along well with computers (i.e. know what buttons to press when something goes wrong, know what to do when the power goes out)?
Yeah, I'm a nerd...


Do you like undersea life?
meh...


VS.


Hot dog or Hamburger?
Cheeseburger with pickles, onions, or BBQ sauce. But not more than one of those.


Taco or Nachos?
anything


Rain or shine?
Shine, most definitely. Oh, I am so sick of rain.


Big or small?
*shrugs* depends on what it is you're asking about... lol!!!! :D


Fancy or simple?
Simple. I live in the country, what more can I say?


I tag:

and



No comments: