Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, October 30, 2009

NaNo Charries

Okay, now that Nicole was kind enough to untie me, I'll introduce my charries. And for those I may confuse, "charries" is short for "characters".

Nicole: Hi, I'm Turwaithel, and I'm wondering why Ashley decided to call me Nicole...

Me: Because that's your name...

Nicole: No it isn't. I'm an Elf, remember?

Me: Your spoiling the plot. You aren't supposed to know that yet.

Nicole: Oh. Oops.

Erynion: Hey. I'm Erynion. I'm an Elf too, and a darn handsome one at that.

Nicole: * mimics Erynion* And a darn self-centered one at that...

Me: Ssshhh. He'll figure it out eventually.

Nicole: Maybe he won't think he's so great if I scar his face up a little...

Me: Nicole! I don't want to hear any more of that. You'll have your chance later.

Nicole: I'll be reminding you of that later.

Me: I'm sure you will...

Rhovanion: I'm Rhovanion, as you can tell from reading this... And I'm a Dark Elf. But we're not evil like people think we are.

Erynion: Silence, you vile creature.

Nicole: Can I PLEASE hurt him?

Me: No.

Nicole: *ignores me and kicks Erynion in the shin* Don't say another word.

Me: I thought I said to stop fighting.

Nicole: You also said we never listen to you.

Erynion: That is true.

Nicole: Stop agreeing with me!

Me: *clears throat*

Nicole: *pulls out duct tape*

Me: You traitor! *gets mouth taped shut*

Nicole: Now that our author is tied up, will you please excuse me for a moment? *punches Erynion in face*

Rhovanion: Since when are you this violent?

Nicole: Who said I'm violent?

Rhovanion: You just punched him in the face for no reason. He has a right to talk, you know.

Erynion: He's right. It's a free country.

Nicole: I think I'm beginning to like this thing Ashley calls duct tape...

Erynion: You wouldn't do that, would you? You're kidding, right?

Nicole: No, of course I wouldn't. That would be too kind.

Rhovanion: I, uh, think I'll shut down this blog post before things get too violent.



2 comments:

Rae B said...

*dies laughing*

That is awesome! I love it!

Emily Ann said...

*laughs* Nicole, you better untie Ashley!!!!! Or I will send my Shadow warriors to come get her!!