Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.
I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Rules, list 12 fictional characters, from books, movies, or TV shows. Then answer the questions below...
2. Edmund Pevensie
3. Adam Winslow
4. Gandalf the Grey
5. Radagast the Brown
10. Legolas (I'm trying not to name a ton of LOTR charries, but I'm running out of ideas)
11. Susan Pevensie
12. Prince Caspian X
1. Who would make a better college prof, 6 or 11? Susan... Eol isn't that kind....
2. Do you think 2 is cute? How cute? Edmund? Hmm... idk
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed? Caspian sending Aslan on a mission? Of course it would succeed, but why isn't Caspian doing something for Aslan instead?
4. What is or would be 9's favorite book? Saruman would probably not read anything... but you never know.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around? I doubt one would swear fealty to the other... Edmund is a king of Narnia, and Eol is a Dark Elf (or something like that... I haven't read that book in a while)
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9 or 10? Radagast might be more likely to share a apartment with Saruman, since they are both Maia (sp?), but he'd be better off with Legolas. Saruman is evil.
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? They probably go to Cair Paravel and wonder why there's an evil Elf in Narnia.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens? I'd say Adam would win, no matter how awesome Elves are.
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? I think if Aslan roared, Aragorn would give whatever it was he stole back.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire. Hmm... well, Feanor and Caspian both rule a kingdom so... I'm not sure
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together? They already do work together. To make sure Frodo destroys the Ring.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? Okay, I guess... I just need to not mention anything about traitors....
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? I have no idea.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11? nope
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be? I have no idea if Edmund would choose Radagast or Gandalf.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle? not sure....
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose? not sure
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dinner at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Eol would probably be faster
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10? How about none. That would be awkward...
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for? For unknowingly helping Saruman capture Gandalf
21. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? Susan
22. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8? Not sure... probably Aslan, but he's a lion, so....