Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2009



Your Top 6 (or just 6) of your favorite characters from a movie.

1. Jack Sparrow
2. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (yay Veggietales :P And yes, that answer counts)
3. Legolas Greenleaf
4. Edmund Pevensie
5. Prince Caspian X (and despite the last three answers, I am NOT a psycho obsessed fangirl. Read the books. I don't care who plays what character in the movie. They're good characters. That is all.)
6. Jojo (The mayor's son from Horton Hears A Who. I don't know why I like that kid... but he's a good character)


Whew, good thing I only had to name 6. I was running out of ideas :P But it was fun. If you want to participate, you can link up HERE. My internet is being slow, or I'd give you the direct link. Just go to the latest Quirky Thursday post.

1 comment:

Avatar said...

Oh Jack Sparrow is the best character. It's the way Johnny Depp played the role. He's the coolest male actor in Hollywood.