1. I'm a brand new man, I'm a conscious man, I'm a man who's burning for you. The mistakes I've made have been chased away to the bottom of the ocean blue.
2. Not a word was heard at the tomb that day. Just shuffling soldier's feet as they guarded the grave.
3. Well I know sometimes you find it hard to understand just what we do out here.
4. All work no play may have made Jack a dull boy, but all work no God has left Jack with a lost soul.
5. Dancing in the dark, middle of the night. Taking your heart and holding it tight.
6. You've got a secret no one knows, locked away where no ones goes. Deep inside your heart. It's tearing you apart.
7. I watched the proverbial sunrise coming up over the Pacific end. You might I'm losing my mind, but I will shy away from the specifics.
8. It's crowded in worship today, and she slips in, trying to fade into the faces. The girls' teasing laughter is carrying farther than they know.
9. To anyone who hides behind a smile. To anyone who holds their pain inside.
10. I feel like the weight of the world is all crashing down on me. And somehow just don't believe this is how it is supposed to be.
Alright, that's all i'm doing for tonight. (And none of those are bad songs, if anyone wonders)