Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolution?

Do you make New Year's resolutions? I do, but I forget them in less than a week.
I'm going to try to keep my resolution this year. I know I really need to work on my relationship with God, and my resolution is to try to have a daily quiet time. I've been working on this on and off for over a year, but I always slack off and just stop reading my Bible for a week or two and barely pray. I go to church, but that's about it. It's horrible, and I want to change that. I want to please God and be closer to Him. For a few years now, I've felt like God is going to use me to do great things for Him. I don't know what is going to happen in my life, but I know I really need to work on growing closer to Him. I want to learn what His will for my life is, and I want to strengthen my faith.

What are you planning on doing this coming year? 2010 is almost here. Do something that will last. Start working on your relationship with God. Surrender your life to Him, promising to do whatever He asks, no matter what. Witness to people around you. Don't just read His Word. Study it and memorize it and just soak up as much as you can. There's always more to learn. Have unshakable faith. Pray to God, not only asking for things, but praising and worshipping Him, thanking Him for blessing your life.

You know how you can look back on your life, and see how the pieces have fallen into place? You wondered why something happened, but then looking back, you see how God used it? God is always there for us, and He will never leave us. His plan is ultimate, and when we finally just give everything to Him and let Him work in our life, He will do amazing things through us. Our lives are changed.

God bless.

No comments: