Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tag :D

By now I have forgotten which tags I've already done, so if I do one twice that's why. Eldarwen tagged me.

1. Do you like sugar cookies? Mmmm yes.
2. Do you like a LOT of lights on your Christmas tree, or just a few? It doesn't matter. Depends on what else is on the tree.
3. Do you prefer a real tree, or an artificial tree? I like the smell of a real tree, and it seems to be easier to put up than a fake tree. (The fake tree we had when I was little seemed to not want to set up correctly. It took my parents hours to get it ready)
4. What's your favorite Christmas carol(s)? Sleigh Ride, I Celebrate The Day, and Santa Claus Is Thumbing To Town, all by Relient K. (Yes, those probably don't count, but those are the three I like the most. The songs on Relient K's Christmas CD are the only Christmas song I really like anyway.)
5. Do you like egg-nog, or boiled custard? no
6. Do you want a lot of snow for Christmas, or just enough to sled in? It has to snow on Christmas. The rest of the winter, I don't care. Although, if it's going to be cold I want I it to snow.
7. What's your favorite part of the Christmas story? A favorite part?!?! How can you choose?!?!?
8. What's your favorite Christmas movie(s)? Meh... none of them, really...
9. If you could spend $1,000,000, what would you buy? I'd use it so me and mom can both finish college (she's took some classes. I haven't yet. I'm still in high school. What this has to do with the answer, I don't know :P). I don't know how much would be left then :P Use it to buy a car or something, idk.
10. What are your favorite name(s) of Jesus? God, Jesus, Christ... most of them, I guess :P


No comments: