Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Before you look on my playlist, ask yourself "Who in the world is 'We As Human'?", click on the song, and wonder why there's metal songs on my playlist, I'll tell you it's a Christian band, so don't freak out. And don't worry, I'm not going crazy. I don't really like metal (although there's absolutely nothing wrong with metal as long as it is clean, and preferably Christian... just like every other genre). However, I heard this band was good and looked it up on playlist.com, and decided that I rather like those songs. How well my dad will like them if he hears them if a different story, but oh well :P

I would definitely recommend looking up the lyrics, I thought they were pretty cool songs.

post signature

No comments: