Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

If you haven't heard Hero by Skillet, you definitely need to. Unless you just have an aversion to rock music, for some reason. I know not all people like that kind of music, whether the band is Christian or not.
Just a warning, it is amazing, and it must be played at a very loud volume. If it comes on the radio at 11 PM while your family is asleep, it will be pure torture, if you fully appreciate this song. Believe me, I know... headphones are an awesome thing, even if they do amplify the static of a radio station.
It's much better if it isn't on the radio, unless you have a clear signal.


And that is my random post for the night :)
If you didn't guess, it just came on the radio, and I happen to love it.

post signature

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I love Hero by Skillet! I have it on my playlist... I agree it is a song you must blast.

In Christ,
Emily

Paradox said...

That's pretty much one of my favorite songs. Glad some other people like it! =D