Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coffeeeeeee 8D

Can someone please tell me why I just drank two 12-oz cups of coffee? I don't even usually drink coffee, and this was decaf, so obviously caffeine wasn't a factor.

On another note, I have lately felt like eating healthier and exercising more. I have no idea why. Although it would be nice if I didn't gain any more weight.... I'm not overweight by any means, but I definitely don't want to gain any weight either :P At least not any more than is necessary... if I'm still going to get taller I guess I'd understand if I gained a bit more weight, but otherwise I don't want to :P
Maybe if/when my muscles get toned they won't feel like excess fat so much :P I don't really have any fat, but my muscles are so flabby it might as well be fat lol

Where did all of that come from anyway? XD I don't even really care about my weight or whatever that much. Ah well, I'll just blame it on the coffee.... lol

post signature

1 comment:

Jackson said...

That was all really random.

I made the silly decision to drink a large cup of dark coffee at church this morning, when I come off the caffeine tomorrow afternoon I'll have a head ache to die for (of?). :P

Dominus Vobiscum
Jackson