Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Networking Jesus-- Starts in March!

Someone on the Rebelution forums came up with an idea to spread the gospel. I've been helping out with that, and I think we've just about got the details worked out. The girl who posted the idea said we'll be starting in March, and to tell people who might be interested. Everyone participating will be posting a verse each week that goes along with the theme for that month.

If you are a member of the Rebelution forums, you can view the topic here

There's also a facebook fan page, a blog, and you can follow Networking Jesus on Twitter

I know I've told y'all about this before, but since we're starting in March I'm trying to do my part and get the word out. So there you have it :P

post signature

No comments: