Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awards! :D

Paradox and Ellie both awarded me :D



The Rules:


1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in.
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Comment on their blog and tell them they won an award.


8 Stories or books that I would like to live in:

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Narnia
3. Circle Trilogy... maybe...
4. wow, this is hard.. hmm... the House of Winslow series (whichever ones during the Revolutionary War... I forget the title[s])
5. hehe, I give up XD
6.
7.
8.

8 other bloggers who derserve this award:

Um, just take this if you want it, because I'm feeling rather lazy and don't want to tag people and go post on their blogs, etc. :P


And here's one that I found on Eldarwen's blog:



I award anyone who absolutely loves music! :D

These were on Glow Fish's blog:

Take this one if you ever wear mismatched socks on purpose



Take this one is you agree that they have ruined Disney (long live the original Walt Disney cartoons! :D)




Take this one if you aren't afraid to be yourself




Take this one if you love making people laugh



post signature

No comments: